Friday, November 5, 2010

27 Days ....




My soul is secure because I am sure that this path that I am walking is ordained by HIM .I stand and look at the good things GOD has done for me and I realise that it has been HIS grace .I have come to understand GOD's infinite desire to give us exactly what we need and desire .HE is faithful to the very end ....

I am sure that I am on this countdown journey because ,Jeremiah 29 vs 11 : it was planned for me before I was even formed in my mother's womb .The past few days have been reflective and they have brought me to a place of prayer. There is a beauty that comes from the place of prayer ,let alone a place of praise .Praising GOD before the blessing has manifested .I never understood those that did but when I did it ,it made sense .




If you have been waiting on GOD for anything ,praise HIM .Celebrate your victory now because I promise you HE has begun to wage the battle for you .Celebrate HIS goodness ,celebrate HIS glory .Praise ,praise till your spirit is at peace .Till you hear HIM say ,"It is well ".

Be a person that delivers GOD with whoever you come in contact with .Mr Man does not know but him being in my life showed me a GOD that had always called me Beloved ,a GOD that had always said , "I will give you the best of ME ". Mr Man showed me that this GOD delivers and HE is and on time ,on assignment GOD.





27 Days to go...praises go up and blessings come down ...that is who GOD is ...

1 comment:

Tendayi said...

preach!

lotsa love ur daily stalker